Our white-glove service is second-to-none! You can view real-time availability and book your paddle board rental on our website 24/7. Have questions or prefer to book over the phone? Call us/text us at anytime from 9:30am-7pm at 704-931-8787. You can also use our Online Chat to instant message/text with us live. All reservations must be made in advance! We send you all the details you need ahead of time, so you are fully prepared for your time out on the water!
- Experience — We don’t require a lesson beforehand. No experience required. We’ll have you standing and having fun in no time!
- Capacity — 1 Adult and 1 Child allowed–with a total weight of 350 lbs. Two adults cannot ride on the same paddleboard.
- No Fishing Allowed
- Safety Instructions & Equipment — We’ll provide an instructional walk-through (if you need it), life jackets, dry bags, waterproof cell phone cases (for sale), and more.
- Age Requirements — At least one person in your rental party must be 18-years-old with a valid driver’s license. Ages 8-17 are allowed on their own paddleboard. Ages 5-7 can ride on the front of a paddle board with an adult. Any participant under 18-year-old (minors), must have a legal parent/guardian present (with ID) at the beginning of the rental to verify signing of legal document. If a parent or guardian cannot be present, you must provide a notarized power of attorney giving an adult in your party (with ID) the legal right to sign for the minor.
- Location — Our Lake Norman launch location at Long Island Marina is in a quiet area of the lake–with quick access to islands and Balls Creek (no boat traffic). Easily accessible from Mooresville, Statesville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Denver, Terrell, Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the entire Lake Norman area.
- Payment — Full rental payment is due at the time of booking your reservation.
- Forms of Payment — We accept credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AmEx).
- Cancellation/Weather Policy — In the case of an active thunderstorm at our location, we will contact you to cancel/reschedule your reservation without penalty. Otherwise, you MUST give at least 72 hours notice of a cancellation/rescheduling. If notice comes in less than 72 hours before the start of your rental, we reserve the right to charge you up to the full rental rate.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING & DO BEFORE YOUR RENTAL
- ID – All participants 18-years-old and above must bring a valid driver’s license/ID.
- Waivers — All drivers and passengers must sign an electronic waiver. We’ll email everything to sign ahead of time–which you can do on any phone/tablet/computer. All minors must have their parent/guardian sign a waiver on their behalf. All signers must be present with a valid ID at the time of rental.
- Weight — Maximum weight on a paddleboard is 350 pounds.
- Arrival — You must arrive 30 minutes before your on-water start time to complete your safety orientation.
- Code of Conduct — Be sure to read our Code of Conduct.
Paddleboard – Up to 350 lbs
Must reserve in advance; no walk-ups.
350-pound weight limit on paddleboards.