Standup paddleboarding has taken the world by storm! With a walk-on-water feeling, our paddle board rentals are an experience everyone can enjoy–kids, young adults, parents, and grandparents! Get an amazing workout or take a leisurely paddle, have an on-water picnic, and enjoy the amazing sights!
Our white-glove service is second-to-none! You can view real-time availability and book your paddle board rental on our website 24/7. Have questions or prefer to book over the phone? Call us at anytime from 9:30am-7pm at 704-931-8787. You can also use our Online Chat to instant message/text with us live. All reservations must be made in advance! We send you all the details you need ahead of time, so you can just show up & go!
- Experience — We don’t require a lesson beforehand. No experience required. We’ll have you standing and having fun in no time!
- Safety Instructions & Equipment — We’ll give you everything you need–including an instructional walk-through (if you need it), life jackets, dry bags, waterproof cell phone cases (for sale), and more.
- Age Requirements — At least one person in your rental party must be 18-years-old with a valid driver’s license. Ages 8-17 are allowed on their own paddleboard. Ages 5-7 can ride on the front of a paddle board with an adult.
- Location — Our Lake Norman launch location at Long Island Marina is in a quiet area of the lake–with quick access to islands and Balls Creek (no boat traffic). Easily accessible from Mooresville, Statesville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Denver, Terrell, Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the entire Lake Norman area.
- Payment — Full rental payment is due at the time of booking your reservation.
Don’t Forget to Bring To & Do Before Your Rental
- ID – All participants 18-years-old and above must bring a valid driver’s license/ID.
- Waivers — All drivers and passengers must sign an electronic waiver. We’ll email everything to sign ahead of time–which you can do on any phone/tablet/computer. All minors must have their parent/guardian sign a waiver on their behalf. All signers must be present with a valid ID at the time of rental.
- Arrival — Maximum weight on a paddleboard is 325 pounds.
- Arrival — You must arrive 30 minutes before your on-water start time.