Grab your friends and family and go cruising on beautiful Lake Norman in a pontoon boat. Jump off for a refreshing swim in a cove, enjoy a nice meal at one of Lake Norman’s lakeside restaurants, pull tubers or skiers, or view the amazing homes along the 520 miles of shoreline. We also offer Rental Captains to drive the boat for you ($30-$50/hr), so you can enjoy the lake worry-free–subject to availability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
Our white-glove service is second-to-none! You can view real-time availability and book your boat rental on our website 24/7. Have questions or prefer to book over the phone? Call us/text us anytime from 9:30am-7pm at 704-931-8787. You can also use our Online Chat to instant message/text with us live. All reservations must be made in advance! We send you all the details you need ahead of time, so you can just show up & go!
- Capacity — Can fit up to 8-14 people up to specific weight capacities, depending on the boat (see details below).
- Horsepower — 50-220 HP depending on boat (see details below).
- Age to Rent/Drive — You must be 18-years-old and have a valid driver’s license to rent and drive our boats. You must bring your valid driver’s license to your rental.
- Passenger Age — Passengers can be any age. Please bring your own life jacket for any child under 30 pounds. You can find these at any Walmart, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods, etc.
- Instructions & Equipment — We provide thorough safety and operation instructions, life jackets, maps, recommendations of where to go, waterproof cell phone cases (for sale), dry bags, and everything else you need!
- Experience — You must have 20 hours of boat driving experience to drive the ski boats. For our pontoon boats, experience is recommended but not required.
- Location — Our Lake Norman launch location is at Long Island Marina in Catawba, NC. Great area for cruising the original Catawba River or the gorgeous sights of Lake Norman. Easily accessible from Mooresville, Statesville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Denver, Terrell, Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the entire Lake Norman area.
- Rental Blocks –We offer 4-hour and 8-hour rentals (10am-2pm; 3pm-7pm | 10am-6pm). We offer limited 2-hour rentals Monday-Friday (must Call Us or use the Online Chat to reserve).
- Rental Captains — We offer Rental Captains to drive the boat for you, so you can enjoy the lake worry-free. Cost is $30-$50/hr. Subject to availability. Email us at email@example.com to inquire.
- Tube Rentals — We offer tube rentals for $35.
- Lake Norman Sandbar — You are NOT allowed to take the vessel to the Lake Norman Sandbar area near lake markers D4 and D6.
- Tie-Ups — You are NOT allowed to tie-up to any other vessel.
Don’t Forget To Bring To & Do Before Your Rental
- Valid Driver’s License — All drivers must bring a valid driver’s license
- ID – All passengers 18-years-old and above must bring a valid driver’s license/ID.
- Waivers — All drivers and passengers must sign an electronic waiver. We’ll email everything to sign ahead of time — which you can do on any phone/tablet/computer. All minors must have their parent/guardian sign a waiver on their behalf. All signers must be present with a valid ID at the time of rental.
- Arrival — You must arrive 30 minutes before your on-water start time.
- Infant Life Jackets — For any child under 30 pounds, you must bring your own life jacket. We provide life jackets for everyone else. All children under 13-years-old must wear a life jacket at all times while on the boat/water. Anyone who is not a strong swimmer should wear a life jacket at all times.
- Weight Check — Before arriving at the rental, ensure the total weight of your passengers and gear is under the boat’s weight limit.
What To Bring/Not To Bring
- Food — You are welcome to bring food, just be sure to clean up. A cleaning fee will be charged for any boat left excessively dirty.
- Alcohol — Beer, wine, Truly, etc. are allowed. LIQUOR IS NOT ALLOWED AND ILLEGAL TO POSSESS ON PONTOON AND SKI BOATS ON LAKE NORMAN (includes mixed drinks and Jello shots). If you have to buy any part of it at the ABC store, you can’t bring it. Consumption must be responsible and only by those 21-years old and up. The driver(s) of the boat cannot consume any alcohol.
- Glass Bottles — Not allowed.
- Red Liquids — Not recommended. They can stain.
- Fishing Poles — Not allowed. No fishing.
- Smoking/Vaping/Illegal Drugs — No smoking/vaping (including marijuana); no illegal drugs.
- Dogs — Dogs are ONLY allowed on the 20′ Bentley Cruise boat and count towards the person/weight capacity. You must bring your own dog life jacket, and the dog must wear it at all times.
- Rental Prices — Prices start at only $159 for 2 hours! See full pricing below. Full rental payment is due at the time of booking your reservation.
- Gas — Gas is not included in the boat rental price. We’ll start you with a full tank and charge for the gas you use.
- Refundable Security Deposit — $500 refundable security deposit per boat — paid on a debit or credit card prior to your rental.
- Holiday Pricing — 2020 Holidays are Memorial Day Weekend (5/22/20-5/25/20), July 4th Week (7/3/20-7/10/20), Labor Day Weekend (9/4/20-9/7/20).