We grew up riding jet skis on the brackish waters of the North Carolina coast, on the historic Hudson River in New York, on the majestic St. Lawrence River in the Thousand Islands of Canada, and in many picturesque places in between! So we know there’s no better way to explore Lake Norman than on a high-performance jet ski.
Our white-glove service is second-to-none! You can view real-time availability and book your jet ski rental on our website 24/7. Have questions or prefer to book over the phone? Call us/text us anytime from 9:30am-7pm at 704-931-8787. You can also use our Online Chat to instant message/text with us live. All reservations must be made in advance! We send you all the details you need ahead of time, so you can just show up & go!
- Jet Ski Models — Brand new Seadoo GTIs. The Seadoo GTI offers the perfect balance of comfort, stability, and speed — with a top speed of 55mph.
- Age to Rent/Drive — You must be 18-years-old and have a valid driver’s license to rent and drive our jet skis. You must bring your valid driver’s license to your rental.
- Passenger Age — Passengers must be at least 5-years-old. If any passenger on a PWC is under 18 years of age, the driver of the PWC must be 21 years of age or older.
- Capacity — Cannot exceed 400 pounds and 2 people.
- Swimming Ability — All participants must be able to swim and climb aboard the jet ski from the water.
- Instructions & Equipment — We provide thorough safety and operation instructions, life jackets, maps, recommendations of where to go, waterproof cell phone cases (for sale), dry bags, and everything else you need!
- Drinking/Illegal Drugs/Smoking/Vaping — NO drinking alcohol, smoking (including marijuana), or vaping. NO illegal drugs allowed. If ANYONE in your rental party shows up to the beginning of the rental intoxicated or smelling intoxicated–on alcohol or drugs (including marijuana)–your rental will be canceled; and you are responsible for the full rental fee.
- Location — Our Lake Norman launch location is at Long Island Marina in Catawba, NC. Great area for cruising the original Catawba River or the gorgeous sights of Lake Norman. Easily accessible from Mooresville, Statesville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Denver, Terrell, Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the entire Lake Norman area.
- Lake Norman Sandbar — You are NOT allowed to take the vessel to the Lake Norman Sandbar area near lake markers D4 and D6.
Don’t Forget to Bring To & Do Before Your Rental
- Valid Driver’s License — All drivers must bring a valid driver’s license
- ID – All passengers 18-years-old and above must bring a valid driver’s license/ID.
- Waivers — All drivers and passengers must sign an electronic waiver. We’ll email everything to sign ahead of time — which you can do on any phone/tablet/computer. All minors must have their parent/guardian sign a waiver on their behalf. All signers must be present with a valid ID at the time of rental.
- Appropriate Clothing — All participants must wear protective clothing such as a wet suit, wet suit bottom, board shorts (swim trunks), compression shorts, or yoga pants while operating or riding the jet ski. No jean shorts, bikini bottoms, thongs, brazilian cut, or european cut swim suits are allowed.
- Arrival — You must arrive 30 minutes before your on-water start time.
- Rental Prices — Prices start at only $139 for 2 hours! See full pricing below. Full rental payment is due at the time of booking your reservation.
- Gas — Gas is not included in the jet ski rental price. We’ll start you with a full tank and charge for the gas you use.
- Refundable Security Deposit — $500 refundable security deposit per jet ski — paid on a debit or credit card prior to your rental.
- Holiday Pricing — 2020 Holidays are Memorial Day Weekend (5/22/20-5/25/20), July 4th Week (7/3/20-7/10/20), Labor Day Weekend (9/4/20-9/7/20).