JET SKI RENTALS
We grew up riding jet skis on the brackish waters of the North Carolina coast, on the historic Hudson River in New York, on the majestic St. Lawrence River in the Thousand Islands of Canada, and in many picturesque places in between! So we know there’s no better way to explore Lake Norman than on a high-performance jet ski.
Our white-glove service is second-to-none! You can view real-time availability and book your jet ski rental on our website 24/7. Have questions or prefer to book over the phone? Call us/text us anytime from 9:30am-7pm at 704-931-8787. You can also use our Online Chat to instant message/text with us live. All reservations must be made in advance! We send you all the details you need ahead of time, so you are fully prepared for your time out on the water!
- Jet Ski Models — Brand new Seadoo GTXs. The Seadoo GTXs offer the perfect balance of comfort, stability, and speed — with top speeds ranging from 50-55mph.
- Age to Rent/Drive — You must be 18-years-old and have a valid driver’s license to rent and drive our jet skis. You must bring your valid driver’s license to your rental. You DO NOT need a boater’s license. Your entire rental party will watch a safety/instructional video, sign required legal documents, and we’ll walk you through how to operate — allowing you to operate for the duration of your rental period.
- Passenger Age — Passengers must be at least 5-years-old. If any passenger on a PWC is under 18 years of age, the driver of the PWC must be 21 years of age or older. Any participant under 18-year-old (minors), must have a legal parent/guardian present (with ID) at the beginning of the rental to verify signing of legal document. If a parent or guardian cannot be present, you must provide a notarized power of attorney giving an adult in your party (with ID) the legal right to sign for the minor.
- Capacity — 2 people up to 400 pounds per jet ski. For hourly rentals, you cannot switch out additional drivers and passengers (if you rent 1 jet ski, you are allowed only 2 people — the same 2 people — for the ENTIRE rental period. These same two people can switch who is driving and who is a passenger). In other words, you can’t have 3+ people in your party for only 1 jet ski.
- Swimming Ability & Physical Strength — All participants must be able to swim and climb aboard the jet ski from the water on to the back of the jet ski safely (must be able to lift your own weight out of the water).
- Instructions & Equipment — We provide thorough safety and operation instructions, life jackets, maps, recommendations of where to go, waterproof cell phone cases (for sale).
- Drinking/Illegal Drugs/Smoking/Vaping — NO drinking alcohol, smoking (including marijuana), or vaping. NO illegal drugs allowed. If ANYONE in your rental party shows up to the beginning of the rental intoxicated, acting/seeming intoxicated, smelling intoxicated–on alcohol or drugs (including marijuana)–you will forfeit your rental; and your rental fee will not be refunded.
- Location — Our Lake Norman launch location is at Long Island Marina in Catawba, NC. Great area for cruising the original Catawba River or the gorgeous sights of Lake Norman. Easily accessible from Mooresville, Statesville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Denver, Terrell, Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the entire Lake Norman area.
- Lake Norman Sandbar — You are NOT allowed to take the vessel to the Lake Norman Sandbar area near lake markers D4 and D6. Absolutely no tying up to other vessels is allowed.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING & DO BEFORE YOUR RENTAL
- Valid Driver’s License — All drivers must bring a valid driver’s license.
- ID – All passengers 18-years-old and above must bring a valid driver’s license/ID. Any participant under 18-year-old (minors), must have a legal parent/guardian present (with ID) at the beginning of the rental to verify signing of legal document. If a parent or guardian cannot be present, you must provide a notarized power of attorney giving an adult in your party (with ID) the legal right to sign for the minor.
- Waivers — All drivers and passengers must sign an electronic waiver. We’ll email everything to sign ahead of time — which you can do on any phone/tablet/computer. All minors must have their parent/guardian sign a waiver on their behalf. All signers must be present with a valid ID at the time of rental.
- Appropriate Clothing — All participants must wear protective clothing such as a wet suit, wet suit bottom, board shorts (swim trunks), compression shorts, or yoga pants while operating or riding the jet ski. For traditional female swim suits, protective clothing must be worn on top of the swim suit on the bottom. No jean shorts, bikini bottoms, thongs, brazilian cut, or european cut swim suits are allowed.
- Arrival — You must arrive 30 minutes before your on-water start time to complete your safety orientation.
- Code of Conduct — Be sure to read our Code of Conduct.
- Forms of Payment — We accept debit & credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AmEx).
- Rental Prices — Prices start at only $199 for 1.5 hours! See full pricing below. Full rental payment is due at the time of booking your reservation.
- Gas — Gas is not included in the jet ski rental price. We’ll start you with a full tank and charge for the gas you use.
- Refundable Security Deposit — $600 refundable security deposit per jet ski — paid on a debit or credit card prior to your rental.
- Holiday Pricing — 2023 Holidays: Memorial Day Weekend (5/26/23-5/30/23), July 4th Week (6/30/23-7/9/22), Labor Day Weekend (9/1/23-9/5/23)
Sea-Doo GTX Jet Ski – Seats 2 (up to 400 lbs)
Perfect for a fun date, sightseeing, or just feeling the wind in your hair. Must reserve in advance; no walk-ups.
2023 Holidays: Memorial Day Weekend (5/26/23-5/30/23), July 4th Week (6/30/23-7/9/22), Labor Day Weekend (9/1/23-9/5/23)
*Gas not included in rental price
*$600 Refundable Deposit per jet ski. Must be paid on credit/debit card before rental.
- Capacity — 2 people up to 400 lbs. For hourly rentals, you cannot switch out additional drivers and riders (if you rent 1 jet ski, you are allowed only 2 people — the same 2 people — for the ENTIRE rental period).
- Engine – 4-stroke, 130 HP with iBR (braking, neutral, reverse).
- Towing — Not allowed to pull tubers, skiers, etc.
- Other Features — Dry storage area for cell phones, wallets, etc. Large storage area for larger items.
- Delivery — $50+ delivery fee (depending on location). Call 704-931-8787 to book a delivery rental. 2-day minimum on delivery rentals. Must have a ride-on jet ski port; a walkout, anchorable beach off a main channel; or walkout stairs/ramp off a main channel (subject to water levels and approval by WUW). $50 additional fee per jet ski for anchoring off a beach. Absolutely no docking or tying a jet ski up against a dock (due to high rate of vessel damage).