CUSTOMER/GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
This Customer/Guest Code of Conduct Policy (hereafter referred to as the “Policy”) sets forth standards of conduct for What’s Up Watersports, Inc. (WUW) customers and guests to follow throughout all of their communications (written, oral, phone, text messages, email, etc.) with WUW employees and representatives as well as with other customers and guests of WUW, while on the premises of WUW, while on WUW equipment and vessels, and throughout the entire booking process and rental period (including check-in and check-out).
It is a condition of using and boarding WUW’s equipment and vessels that all customers and guests comply with this policy and our procedures. In addition, all customers and guests are required to comply with all applicable laws.
WUW and its representatives have zero tolerance for any type of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the following:
- Any kind of verbal or physical abuse, including abuse of any employees and representatives and other customers & guests;
- Uninvited physical contact;
- Any form of discrimination;
- The use of profane language, gestures, insults, or similar behavior — whether directed at WUW employees and representatives or not;
- Unwanted solicitation;
- Rude behavior;
- Loud or boisterous behavior;
- Creating strife, conflict, or divisiveness;
- Discourteous or disruptive behavior;
- Breaching any part of WUW booking terms or rental agreement;
- Taking our equipment and vessels to any forbidden zones;
- Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- Illegal drug use;
- Underage drinking of alcohol;
- Smoking while on our equipment or vessels;
- Operating our vessels while under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Operating our vessels in the dark (between half hour before sunset and half hour after sunrise);
- Conveying or implying any threats;
- Threatening bad reviews;
- Threatening to dispute charges with your credit card company;
- Libel or slander;
- Arriving after your scheduled appointment time;
- Not following instructions — regarding your rental – of WUW employees and representatives;
- Insulting WUW employees and representatives or insulting WUW policies and procedures;
- Intimidating WUW employees and representatives or other customers & guests.
- Indecent exposure;
- Use or brandishing of any weapons or dangerous items;
- Ignoring or not listening to safety instructions;
Failure to comply with this Policy, any of our other policies, or any instruction communicated by us at any time in any form (written, oral, phone, text messages, email, etc.) will be considered a breach of this policy and will result in one or more enforcement actions including but not limited to denial of boarding and using our equipment and vessels, being asked to return immediately to our location, ending the rental, not delivering the rental equipment/vessels, removal from our equipment and vessels, banning from any future rentals, us picking up a vessel, and removal from the premises — all without any compensation and without a refund of the rental fee and the security deposit. Enforcement will not only result in the removal of the customer/guest but also the removal of all other persons in the customer/guest’s rental party or reservation(s). Any failure to comply may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
WUW thanks you for adhering to the provisions of our Policy.