We offer single kayak rentals for your paddling pleasure. Glide through the water while taking in the amazing Lake Norman scenery!
Our white-glove service is second-to-none! You can view real-time availability and book your kayak rental on our website 24/7. Have questions or prefer to book over the phone? Call us at anytime from 9:30am-7pm at 704-931-8787. You can also use our Online Chat to instant message/text with us live. All reservations must be made in advance! We send you all the details you need ahead of time, so you can just show up & go!
- Experience — No experience required.
- Capacity — 1 person in a single kayak. If you’d like to paddle with a child that is 5-7 years old on the same piece of equipment, you must rent a paddleboard.
- Safety Instructions & Equipment — We’ll give you everything you need–including an instructional walk-through (if you need it), life jackets, dry bags, waterproof cell phone cases (for sale), and more.
- Age Requirements — At least one person in your rental party must be 18-years-old with a valid driver’s license. Ages 8-17 are allowed in their own kayak (with an adult on the water with them). Children 5-7 can only ride with an adult on a paddleboard.
- Location — Our Lake Norman launch location at Long Island Marina is in a quiet area of the lake–with quick access to Balls Creek & Balls Creek Waterfall (no boat traffic). Easily accessible from Mooresville, Statesville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Denver, Terrell, Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the entire Lake Norman area.
- Payment — Full rental payment is due at the time of booking your reservation.
- Forms of Payment — We accept credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AmEx), Venmo, Cash App, and Bitcoin. To pay with Venmo, Cash App, and Bitcoin — you must call us at 704-931-8787 (8SUP)
Don’t Forget to Bring To & Do Before Your Rental
- ID – All participants 18-years-old and above must bring a valid driver’s license/ID.
- Waivers — All drivers and passengers must sign an electronic waiver. We’ll email everything to sign ahead of time–which you can do on any phone/tablet/computer. All minors must have their parent/guardian sign a waiver on their behalf. All signers must be present with a valid ID at the time of rental.
- Weight — Maximum weight on a kayak is 225 pounds.
- Arrival — You must arrive 30 minutes before your on-water start time.