Last Updated at 2:00pm on 5/21/2020.
We are currently open our normal business hours (9:30am-7pm, 7 days per week) and are in accordance with NC Executive Order 141.
You must make a reservation (no walk-ups). We are regularly wiping down and disinfecting high-touch surfaces. Feel free to also bring your own wipes, sanitizer, etc.
We will update this page in real-time with any Covid-19-restrictions for our business. Below is the current list:
Phase 2 Requirements: (Starting May 23, 2020)
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone showing any symptoms, please stay home. If you are in a high-risk group, please stay home. We look forward to serving you in the future.
- Starting on 5/23/2020, a maximum of 10 people (8 through 5/22) will be allowed on pontoon boats and a maximum of 6 people (4 through 5/22) on ski boats.
- Starting on 5/23/2020, no restrictions on jet skis. You can put 2 people up to 400 pounds on a jet ski. Through 5/22/2020, if you put 2 people on a jet ski–they must be from the same household (same address on ID).
- Starting on 5/23/2020, no restrictions on kayaks or paddleboards. Through 5/22/2020, 2 people on tandem kayak must be from the same household.
- Until further notice, the bathrooms at the marina are closed and not available to rental customers. Drinks, snacks, ice, etc. will also not be available for purchase at the marina. Please plan accordingly.
- To limit crowds, we may need to stagger rental start/end times based on the number of concurrent reservations. We will contact you if your rental time needs to be changed slightly.
- As always, please be sure to arrive at your rental a half-hour before your on-water start time. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your rental, you will be considered a no show and will forfeit your rental fee.
- All of our customers/visitors MUST respect each other and MUST practice the state required social distancing. You must stay at each 6 feet away from any other rental group.
- All Rental Documents must be electronically signed ahead of time on the participant’s own device. Upon making a reservation, you will automatically receive links to these documents by email.
- No Rental Captains are being offered at this time.
- Our team will always act according to the state’s social distancing guidelines.
- If any of our employees are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, they are not coming to work.
- We are meeting all Social Distancing Requirements.
- If you’d like to read NC Executive Order 121 in full – click here.
- For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the CDC website.