Last Updated at 9:00pm on 6/9/2020.
We are currently open our normal business hours (9:30am-7pm, 7 days per week) and are in accordance with NC Executive Order 141.
You must make a reservation (no walk-ups). We are regularly wiping down and disinfecting high-touch surfaces. Feel free to also bring your own wipes, sanitizer, etc.
We will update this page in real-time with any Covid-19-restrictions for our business. Below is the current list:
Phase 2 Requirements: (Starting May 23, 2020)
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone showing any symptoms, please stay home. If you are in a high-risk group, please stay home. We look forward to serving you in the future.
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed on pontoon boats and a maximum of 6 people on ski boats.
- No restrictions on jet skis. You can put 2 people up to 400 pounds on a jet ski.
- No restrictions on kayaks or paddleboards.
- Until further notice, the indoor bathrooms at the marina are closed and not available to rental customers. We do have an outdoor porta potty available in the parking lot.
- To limit crowds, we may need to stagger rental start/end times based on the number of concurrent reservations. We will contact you if your rental time needs to be changed slightly.
- As always, please be sure to arrive at your rental a half-hour before your on-water start time. If you arrive after your on-water start time, you are considered a no show–and your rental fee will not be refunded.
- All of our customers/visitors MUST respect each other and MUST practice the state required social distancing. You must stay at each 6 feet away from any other rental group.
- All Rental Documents must be electronically signed ahead of time on the participant’s own device. Upon making a reservation, you will automatically receive links to these documents by email.
- No Rental Captains are being offered at this time.
- Our team will always act according to the state’s social distancing guidelines.
- If any of our employees are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, they are not coming to work.
- We are meeting all Social Distancing Requirements.
- For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the CDC website.